Estero Real Estate
Estero Homes and Condos for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
|Estero Homes For Sale||Estero Condos For Sale|
|Estero Waterfront Homes and Condos||Estero Gated Communities|
Explore Homes and Condos by Price Range
|Under $200,000||$200,000 – $300,000||$300,000 – $400,000|
|$400,000 – $500,000||$500,000 – $700,000||$700,000 Plus|
Or By Community Name
- Bella Terra, Estero, FL 33928
- Belle Lago, Estero, FL 33928
- Breckenridge, Estero, FL 33928
- Cascades at Estero 55 Plus, Estero, FL 33928
- Coconut Shores, Estero, FL 33928
- Colonial Oaks, Estero, FL 33928
- Copper Oaks,Estero, FL 33928
- Corkscrew Shores, Estero, FL 33928
- Corkscrew Woodlands, Estero, FL 33928
- Country Creek Golf,Estero, FL 33928
- Eldorado Acres, Estero, FL 33928
- Estates of Estero River, Estero, FL 33928
- Estero Palms, Estero, FL 33928
Heart of Estero
Historically and culturally, the
At Estero High School, students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement course work and exams. The AP participation rate at Estero High School is 29 percent!
Estero real estate is located along Florida’s Gulf Coast. Between Fort Myers to the north and Naples to the South. For many years, Estero was a fruit growing community. Today, it plays host to Florida Gulf Coast University and serves as a relaxing slice of paradise. Visitors will enjoy the nearby beaches. They will be intrigued by Estero Florida’s Mound Key Archaeological State Park. Rising more than 30 feet above the water, many miles from shore, ancient shell mounds transform the landscape of Estero Bay. Made of bones, shells and pottery pieces This is believed to have been the ceremonial center of the Calusa Indians. Access to the site is by boat only, but the journey is well worth it.
Estero, Florida has a climate that is hot during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 90’s and mild during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 60’s. July is the warmest month of the year with an average maximum temperature of 91.70 degrees. The coldest month of the year is January with an average minimum temperature of 54.50 degrees.