BONITA SPRINGS GATED COMMUNITIES
Get Bonita Springs Gated Communities MLS for sale. These neighborhoods make up a large percentage of real estate, homes, and condos in the greater Bonita Springs Florida area. Certain homes may have many amenities like gulf access for your boat, Golf Courses, 55 plus, or other special interests.
Gated Homes and Condos for Sale in Bonita Springs
Click on the links to explore real estate for sale within the neighborhoods. There are also highlights of amenities available within the communities. Go through the links and find the gated communities that fit your lifestyle requirements. We show you up to date MLS listings of homes and condos for sale.
Furthermore the Gulf of Mexico located along the shore of Bonita Springs, Florida is one of Southwest Florida’s most unique and desirable real estate destinations. View Bonita Springs 55 plus communities.
Feel free to Contact Shellstar Realty. Our Realtors have several years experience and can help you obtain the best price on your real estate purchase. Search other Bonita Springs Real Estate.
Bonita Springs MLS listings Updated Hourly!
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations. Copyright 2021 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
Ryleigh Plank of 'The Voice': Her style, her mom and maybe winning the whole thingby Fort Myers News-Press
Some fans are already calling this season's 2021 winner on 'The Voice': Ryleigh Plank of Fort Myers. So how does Plank feel about all that?
A filmmaker and environmentalist: Meet Collier County's new waterkeeper, KC Schulbergby Naples Daily News
KC Schulberg, a filmmaker whose grandfather ran Paramount in the early days of Hollywood, steps up to becomes Collier County's newest waterkeeper.
'Watts for Dinner': A world of culinary influence at Amforaby Marco Eagle
Our next dining destination is Amfora Mediterranean European Restaurant in Estero.
Interesting information about Bonita Springs Florida
- Bonita Beach Park – a 2.5-acre (10,000 m2) beachfront park that features a boardwalk and swimming area. Sand dunes and coastal vegetation surround a gazebo and 8 picnic shelters.
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park – is 342 acres of natural land and one of the last undeveloped barrier islands on Florida’s southwest coast. It is located on the border of Collier and Lee Counties and accessible by Bonita Beach Road.
- Little Hickory Island Beach Park. There are so many reasons to purchase real estate in Bonita Springs.
- There are also 10 beach accesses with public parking located up and down Bonita Beach. The are many gated communities in this area.
- The Everglades Wonder Gardens features a large collection of Florida wildlife including exotic birds, panthers, alligators, flamingos and bears. The facility, originally opened in 1936 as both a wildlife exhibition and a refuge for injured animals. The property has been recently sold. Everglades Wonder Gardens has been declared an historical site.
- You can also view Fort Myers Gated Communities
Bonita Springs Gated Community Homes – Condos – Real Estate