BONITA SPRINGS GATED COMMUNITIES
Bonita Springs Gated Communities for sale. These neighborhoods make up a large percentage of real estate, homes, and condos in the greater Bonita Springs Florida area. These homes may have many amenities like gulf access for your boat, Golf Courses, 55 plus, or other special interests.
Furthermore everything within a gated community is consistent except the prices. Amenities, the location, the size of the community, the housing types and styles all remain the same.
We have compiled a long list of → Bonita Springs Communities at Bottom of Page
Gated Homes and Condos for Sale in Bonita Springs
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations. Copyright 2021 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
Click on the links to explore real estate for sale within the neighborhoods. There are also highlights of amenities available within the communities. Go through the links and find the gated communities that fit your lifestyle requirements. We show you up to date MLS listings of homes and condos for sale.
Furthermore the Gulf of Mexico located along the shore of Bonita Springs, Florida is one of Southwest Florida’s most unique and desirable real estate destinations. View Bonita Springs 55 plus communities.
Feel free to Contact Shellstar Realty. Our Realtors have several years experience and can help you obtain the best price on your real estate purchase. Search other Bonita Springs Real Estate.
Imperial River gets boost from Bonita Springs bioreactor projectby Naples Daily News 2021/21/07 19:56at 7:56 pm
A bioreactor will soon suck water from the Imperial River and thanks to wood chips and an aerator spit out cleaner, oxygen-rich water.
Pickleball pro: North Naples teen youngest in the nation to be certified as level one refereeby Naples Daily News 2021/21/07 09:03at 9:03 am
A North Naples teenager just became the youngest in the nation to be certified as a level one referee and line judge in pickleball.
Lee Health: Honoring and recognizing long-term employeesby Naples Daily News 2021/21/07 09:03at 9:03 am
Whether on the frontlines or behind the scenes, pursuing and dedicating oneself to a career in health care ...
Interesting information about Bonita Springs Florida
- Bonita Beach Park – a 2.5-acre (10,000 m2) beachfront park that features a boardwalk and swimming area. Sand dunes and coastal vegetation surround a gazebo and 8 picnic shelters.
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park – is 342 acres of natural land and one of the last undeveloped barrier islands on Florida’s southwest coast. It is located on the border of Collier and Lee Counties and accessible by Bonita Beach Road.
- Little Hickory Island Beach Park. There are so many reasons to purchase real estate in Bonita Springs.
- There are also 10 beach accesses with public parking located up and down Bonita Beach. The are many gated communities in this area.
- The Everglades Wonder Gardens features a large collection of Florida wildlife including exotic birds, panthers, alligators, flamingos and bears. The facility, originally opened in 1936 as both a wildlife exhibition and a refuge for injured animals. The property has been recently sold. Everglades Wonder Gardens has been declared an historical site.
- You can also view Fort Myers Gated Communities
Bonita Springs Gated Community Homes – Condos – Real Estate