Fort Myers 55 Plus Communities Homes for Sale
Get Fort Myers 55 Plus communities MLS real estate for sale First. 55 and over communities or retirement communities are extremely popular. Much of this due to our proximity to the tranquil Gulf of Mexico and relaxing beaches. Spring training teams are a popular reason for a retirement home here. There are many, active retirement neighborhoods throughout the SW Florida area.
Search Fort Myers 55+ Communities
- Brandywine, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Cascades at River Hall, Fort Myers, FL 33920
- Cinnamon Cove, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Heritage Cove 55 +, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Myerlee Country Club, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Oak Creek, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Pelican Preserve, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Pine Ridge, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Seven Lakes, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Tidewater, Estero, FL 33928
- Valencia Bonita, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Over 55 communities in Fort Myers
Scan to Keep and Share this Page
Fort Myers 55 plus Adult Communities Homes And Condos For Sale February 4, 2023
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Why SW Florida?
SW Florida is very popular for people located in the Midwest states who can hop on I-75 and drive right on down. But now, prices are rising almost everywhere. Southwest Florida’s large fifty-five plus communities.
Florida offers no state income tax, 825 miles of beaches, and convenient access to the ocean, lakes, and rivers. It is easy to see why Florida is one of the retirement capitals of the United States. Find more information on 55 plus communities
Is there good Health Care 55 + in Fort Myers?
Fort Myers has many hospitals within the Greater Fort Myers area. They provide easy access to health care for residents. Lee Health Hospital is ranked No. 14 in the state, and Gulf Coast Medical Center is ranked No. 21 in the state. We’re the perfect location for the 55 and older searching for their perfect place to retire.