Fort Myers 55+ Communities Homes for Sale
Get Fort Myers 55 Plus communities MLS real estate for sale First. 55 and over communities or retirement communities are extremely popular. Much of this due to our proximity to the tranquil Gulf of Mexico and relaxing beaches. Spring training teams are a popular reason for a retirement home here. There are many, active retirement neighborhoods throughout the area.
Discover Fort Myers 55+ Communities First !
- Brandywine, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Cascades at River Hall, Fort Myers, FL 33920
- Cinnamon Cove, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Heritage Cove 55 +, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Myerlee Country Club, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Oak Creek, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Pelican Preserve, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Pine Ridge, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Seven Lakes, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Tidewater, Estero, FL 33928
- Valencia Bonita, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Get Fort Myers 55+ Homes by price Range
Why SW Florida?
SW Florida is very popular for people located in the Midwest who can hop on I-75 and drive right on down to our city. But now, prices are rising almost everywhere, Southwest Florida’s large fifty five plus communities are turning out to be a solid bet for investors and residents alike.
Florida offers no state income tax, 825 miles of beaches, and convenient access to the ocean, lakes, and rivers. It is easy to see why Florida is one of the retirement capitals of the United States. Find more information on 55 plus communities
Contact Shellstar Realty for all the real estate Needs
Our Realtors have many years experience and can help you obtain the best price on your real estate purchase!
Active Adult Communities in Fort Myers Florida
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the Southwest Florida MLS organizations. Copyright 2022 Southwest Florida MLS organizations. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.