Bonita Springs Gated Communities MLS Search
Bonita Springs Gated Communities by Name!
Bonita Springs, Florida, Gated Communities make up a large percentage of real estate, homes and condos in the Bonita Springs area. They may have amenities like gulf access for your boat, Golf Courses, 55 plus or other special interests.
Almost everything within a gated community is consistant except the prices. The amenities, the location, the size of the community, the housing types and styles all remain the same.
Below we have compiled a long list of Bonita Springs gated communities. You may click on the links to explore real estate for sale within the neighborhoods. There are also highlights of amenities available within the communities. Go through the links and find the gated communities that fit your lifestyle requirements. You will find up to date MLS listings for sale.
The Gulf of Mexico located along the shore of Bonita Springs, Florida is one of Southwest Florida’s most unique and desirable real estate destinations.
If you have questions, or need assistance Call Sandy at 239.404.3972 to find your Bonita Springs gated community, home, condo or other real estate.
You can also search for homes by price range:
|Under $200,000||$200,000 – $300,000||$300,000 – $400,000|
|$400,000 – $500,000||$500,000 – $700,000||$700,000 Plus|
Gated Communities in Bonita Springs
Interesting information about Bonita Springs Florida:
- Bonita Springs Center for the Arts - This is a local arts organization that hosts, regional and national traveling art exhibitions;there is a year long Performance Series featuring jazz, rock and classical music, dance and theater; arts classes in all disciplines and multiple community events. Many events held a River Park. The organization has two campuses, the 10-acre Center for Visual Arts with galleries, studios, classrooms, art library and offices; and the 4-acre Center for Performing Arts that features two auditoriums. The organization’s Bonita Spring’s National Art Festivals which is ranked high in US are held January, February and March during busy season.
- Bonita Beach Park – a 2.5-acre (10,000 m2) beachfront park that features a boardwalk and swimming area. Sand dunes and coastal vegetation surround a gazebo and 8 picnic shelters.
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park – is 342 acres of natural land and one of the last undeveloped barrier islands on Florida’s southwest coast. It is located on the border of Collier and Lee Counties and accessible by Bonita Beach Road.
- Little Hickory Island Beach Park. There are so many reasons to purchase real estate in Bonita Springs.
- There are also 10 beach accesses with public parking located up and down Bonita Beach. The are many gated communities in this area.
The Everglades Wonder Gardens
- features a large collection of Florida wildlife including exotic birds, panthers, alligators, flamingos and bears. The facility, originally opened in 1936 as both a wildlife exhibition and a refuge for injured animals. The property has been recently sold.